Thursday, March 6, 2008

Long Term Mood

I have been so busy lately, blogging is low on the list of priorities. I am on lunch break right now from a training class, so I have a few minutes. I think it is probably ok that I haven't blogged because it would mostly be sad, frustrated ramblings.

If anyone has been consistently watching my facebook status reports for the past week, they've been very bleak, especially for me. I don't like feeling bad and often make conscious efforts to be happy or content. Honestly, I'd rather forget something that upsets me & that I can't change and move on than hold on to that hurt for a long time. I don't like feeling that way, so I decide not to - thus I get over disappoints and stuff very quickly.

Paul is very different, though. He needs time to feel things and work through them - and we often bicker because I've moved on and he has not yet. So we are learning how to deal with each other emotionally over time. But this week....it has just been bad for both of us. We are both sleep deprived, feeling very behind in our work, and feeling fairly futile in most projects we try. I hope it will all end this weekend...or at least start to get better. This is just exausting!

No comments: